Handmade mini pumpkin clay earrings, painted in beautiful fall colours! These pumpkins are shaped out of natural earthen clay which is then fired and painted with acrylic paints. The painted product is finished to protect the colours and attached to nickle-free findings to create our unique earrings. Simply gourd-geous!
Dimensions: Mini pumpkins are approximately 2cm wide and 1cm long.
All jewelry is nickel-free. Products can be made to order so feel free to contact us!
*** PROCESSING TIME:
I ship all in-stock products in 1-3 business days, usually the next business day.
*** DELIVERY TIME:
- Shipped via regular post.
- To Canada: Most orders sent as other lettermail in a slim box and take 4-10 business days to arrive (longer to the territories). Upgrading to an expedited parcel (6 business days) or xpresspost (4 business days) is available. Delivery time may vary.
- To USA: Orders are sent as small packet (USA Air) and take 6-15 business days (not guaranteed due to COVID shipping delays). Upgrading to a tracked packet (10 business days) or an expedited packet (8 business days) is available. Delivery time may vary.
- International: Orders are sent via International Air (delivery time will vary depending on destination). Expect long delivery times due to COVID restrictions.
*** JEWELRY CARE:
- Keep away from moisture if possible (remove when showering or exercising).
- Store safely and avoid dropping on hard surfaces as the pottery may crack.
- To clean, wipe lightly with a damp cloth. Do not scrub.
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes or makeup.
- Remove before sleeping.
*** EXCHANGE/RETURN POLICY:
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of receiving the order. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs. Please contact me if you have an issue and I will do my best to solve it! <3
- No returns/exchanges are accepted on personalized or made-to-order items.
*** Follow @geometricadesigns on Instagram for new products designs, giveaways, styling inspiration, and to share the love!
*** I sincerely appreciate your business and support, and would love to hear your feedback. Please remember to leave a review!