Remembrance Day is on November 11th in Canada. These adorable handmade natural clay poppy earrings are stamped with real poppy heads, and hand-painted to resemble the poppies we wear in honour of those who serve.
10% of every pair purchased is donated to support Canadian Veterans.
All jewelry is nickel-free. Products can be made to order so feel free to contact us!
*** PROCESSING TIME:
I ship all in-stock products in 1-3 business days, usually the next business day.
*** DELIVERY TIME:
- Shipped via regular post.
- To Canada: Most orders sent as other lettermail in a slim box and take 4-10 business days to arrive (longer to the territories). Upgrading to an expedited parcel (6 business days) or xpresspost (4 business days) is available. Delivery time may vary.
- To USA: Orders are sent as small packet (USA Air) and take 6-15 business days (not guaranteed due to COVID shipping delays). Upgrading to a tracked packet (10 business days) or an expedited packet (8 business days) is available. Delivery time may vary.
- International: Orders are sent via International Air (delivery time will vary depending on destination). Expect long delivery times due to COVID restrictions.
*** JEWELRY CARE:
- Keep away from moisture if possible (remove when showering or exercising).
- Store safely and avoid dropping on hard surfaces as the pottery may crack.
- To clean, wipe lightly with a damp cloth. Do not scrub.
- Avoid direct contact with perfumes or makeup.
- Remove before sleeping.
*** EXCHANGE/RETURN POLICY:
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of receiving the order. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs. Please contact me if you have an issue and I will do my best to solve it! <3
- No returns/exchanges are accepted on personalized or made-to-order items.
*** Follow @geometricadesigns on Instagram for new products designs, giveaways, styling inspiration, and to share the love!
*** I sincerely appreciate your business and support, and would love to hear your feedback. Please remember to leave a review!